2019 LEADER INSTALLMENT PROCESS
• Take the time you need to rest and heal.
2. Serve (6 months)
• Find a place to serve the body, using your abilities in a non-leadership position.
3. Get Oriented into Providence Leadership
• Complete Providence’s Leadership Orientation and Leader Training.
• Understand your personal gifts and calling.
• Complete Providence’s Leader Application and submit 2 Spiritual References.
• Sit down for a 45 minute interview with the Executive Pastor and the Pastor/Director in the ministry you’d like to lead.
• If approved, begin leading in some capacity that fits your gifts.
• Do so under the mentorship of the leader you’re directly accountable to.
7. Check In
• Three to six months after beginning to lead, have a check-in meeting with the Executive Pastor and the Pastor/Director in your ministry.